Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Office Buildings - MKL406
Make your office space known! With knowledge of the market and a compelling marketing plan, you’ll have what it takes to secure new tenants, maximize available office space and meet owners’ goals.
Register today and start dominating the marketplace.
- The Ins and Outs of Office Buildings. Understand the basic characteristics of office buildings like building classifications, lease types and the method of space measurement.
- Know your Market. Learn to conduct a regional and neighborhood market analysis so you can set appropriate rental rates and position your property effectively.
- Attract and Retain. Discover the world of marketing and the strategies that work best to attract tenants to the building and keep them there.
- Make a Plan. A leasing plan. Find out how to establish a leasing plan that works – so you can maximize rentable space, maintain an effective tenant mix, and manage a successful office building.
Course meets program requirements: CPM, ACoM
Review the learning objectives of this course
The course is 2 days, including lunch and breaks. Typical course timeframe is 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. The course exam is taken online within 7 days after completing the course; instructions to access the exam are provided during the course.
Prior to Course Start Time:
Please test your device anytime here. At least 30 minutes prior to the course start time, log into IREM Learning so you can ensure you are appropriately connected – make sure you can see your instructor and test that your camera and speaker are working. Attendance will be verified and is necessary in order to receive IREM certification credit.
Accessing the Course and Materials:
You will participate in the course from your own location through IREM Learning. When you log in, you will find a link to your Zoom virtual classroom. We recommend that you log in before the course date to be familiar with the site and download the course materials in advance of the course start date.
There is a course instructor. This is an interactive virtual course. The instructor will share materials, write on a whiteboard, and have two-way communications. And rest assured – your instructor will take several breaks during the course.
This is a virtual class offering - In order to fully participate, you will need the following:
- Laptop computer, desktop computer, or tablet – with ability to access a Zoom meeting
- Reliable internet connection
- Built-in or external webcam
- Speaker to hear the class
- Microphone to speak to the class
After the course is done, you will access the exam in the same place from IREM Learning – you will have 7 days to take and pass the exam. The instructor will also give you instructions at the conclusion of the course. Passing the course exam is required to receive IREM certification credit.
Regular Price: $745.00-$845.00*
Member Price: $599.00-$699.00*
* Course qualifies for early pricing. Classroom offerings: Register 30 days or earlier prior to the start date of an eligible course to save $100.
Must register through IREM National's website
Questions? Contact the IREM Customer Experience Support Squad at [email protected] or (800) 837-0706.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
IREM complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you have special needs or requirements, please contact us at [email protected] to make appropriate arrangements.