More than 200,000 children in Minnesota live with food insecurity. Without reliable access to food – such as free and reduced meal programs at school – the risk of hunger is very real. Every Meal works to fight hunger in our community by filling the gaps to food access that children face during weekends, summers, and extended breaks. Join IREM Minnesota in donating food or funds to fight child hunger in our community.
Date & Time:
February 24 & 25, 10 am - 2 pm
Two Drop-Off Locations!
- 7700 France Ave S, Edina
- Butler Square, 100 N 6th St, Minneapols
Food item guide (all food is accepted):
• Fruit: Pineapple, peaches, mango, pears, applesauce, mandarin oranges, mango,
• Vegetable: Carrots, corn, mixed veggies, green beans, peas, bamboo shoots, baby corn
• Entrée: Chili, chicken noodle soup, pasta sauce, mac and cheese, ravioli, enchilada sauce,
chipotle in adobo, diced chiles, diced tomato, tomato paste, fava beans, curry soup,
coconut milk, curry paste, tomato soup
• Base/Grain: Rice, spaghetti, macaroni, oatmeal, corn flour, fideo noodle, rice noodle, bean
• Protein: Tuna, chicken, black bean
• Snacks: Individually packaged and NUT-FREE
• It is best if all canned items are under 16oz.
• Looking for pop top cans
• Requesting that items be nut-free
• Please make sure the food you are donating will not expire for the next 6 months (at
Fund food digitally at everymeal.org/fooddrive