Information for Current Students
Get a head start on your career while you're still in school.
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) is a global organization that values education and networking. Serving several colleges and universities in Minnesota and part of Wisconsin, IREM Minnesota is committed to helping young professionals reach their goals. Joining IREM provides students with valuable learning experiences and opportunities for the future. Click here to learn more about IREM Minnesota.
IREM Minnesota can help you take your next step.
Connect with a local IREM Executive Member to discuss your career goals, the industry, and how IREM Minnesota can help you.
Looking for a job during a pandemic? View the recording of our webinar for graduating students that IREM hosted on May 20th, 2020. The webinar focused on interview basics, virtual interviewing, tips on being a Property Manager and leveraging IREM Membership. Contact [email protected] to be connected with a local IREM Executive Member or more information.
Who Should Join?
Student membership's a must for:
- College students exploring a career in real estate managment
- Grad students wanting to access the most recent industry research
Student membership gives you a big head start on your career in real estate management along with many other great opportunities. Click here to learn more about the benefits of an IREM student membership.
- IREM MN covers the $50 cost of student membership (email [email protected] for details)
- Get access to scholarships
- Use the Career Development Center
- Get the Careers in Real Estate Management Guidebook
- Build your professional portfolio
- Meet future employers
- Attend IREM MN chapter events
- Claim your subscription to the Journal of Property Management
- Access the latest research and whitepapers
- Meet and connect with other student leaders
Enjoy a wide range of educational and networking events with IREM Minnesota! Click here to view our calendar of upcoming events. Some of our past events include:
- Career Conference at UW-Stout
- St. Cloud State Career Fair
- Virtual coffee hours
- Annual celebration
- VIP Trade Show
- Golf Tournament
- Building tours
- Monthly volunteer events
The IREM Chapter 45 Educational Foundation is committed to the success of our next generation of property managers. Our Educational Foundation is a permanent, dedicated endowment to provide economic support for students who express an interest in the real estate industry. Applications are available each fall and scholarships are awarded in early spring.
Apply for our scholarships here.
Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship recipients:
- Addie Kubitz, University of Wisconsin – Stout
- Alison Hulbert, St. Cloud State University
- Albert Martinez-Castro, St. Cloud State University